The RMPS advantage
- Our large geographic and diverse project experience footprint coupled has provided us with a broad understanding of client permitting objectives and hurdles, paleontological resource regulations, and cost effective but scientifically sound impact mitigation strategies.
- We are a small firm with low overhead focused only on paleontological resources. This allows us to provide high quality services while saving money for our clients.
- Despite our primary focus on paleontological resources, we routinely team with small cultural and natural resource firms in order to provide turn-key services for projects depending upon the project needs and client permitting objectives.
- Highly experienced staff
- Competitive, cost effective and high quality services
- Conveniently located for work throughout the Rocky Mountain west and adjacent Great Basin and Great Plains
- DBE, WBE, SBE
- Federal and state paleontological resource use permits in 10 western states
- Curation agreements with major regional museums
- Adherence to industry best practices in mitigation paleontology